CPR(HO)+AED - SRFAC Accredited
Accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) this Standard First Aid Course covers critical emergency interventions that occur in a multitude of daily scenarios at work, play or school.
Participants will learn how to perform CPR(Hands Only) & AED on adult casualties and how to react to various emergency situations while maintaining self-confidence, composure, and assurance to others.
- Employees assigned the role of First Aider
- Explain the duties and responsibilities of a CPR + AED provider
- Perform CPR effectively on adult unconscious casualties
- Use of an AED effectively on adult unconscious casualties
- Manage a medical emergency
This course is conducted by experienced former Singapore Civil Defence Force Paramedics and Professional Trainers approved by the Singapore Red Cross
- Customer’s Premises, or
- AAT First Aid Training Centre
(Blk 672A Klang Lane, #01-97)
Duration: 4 hours
Fees: $110 (before GST)
Certification: This course is recognised by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
All successful participants will be issued a competency card with 2 years validity
For training at our centre: Please register online.
For onsite training at your office: Please email us email@example.com for a quotation.