Fire Watchman course
FWTC training course is for participant who need to become a Fire Watchmen.
All work activities declared under hot works require at least one appointed trained fire watchman when applying for hot work permit.
As part of WSH requirements related to public and workplace emergency, it has been proven that a well-trained workforce not only reduces the risk of fire, but in the event of one, responds quickly and effectively to minimize the damage.
For workers or any site personnel to be appointed as a Fire Watchman when applying for hot work permit.
Course Entry requirements:
Able to read and write English
- Responsibilities of Fire Watchman
- Hot work
- Basic concepts and behavior of fire
- Classes of fire on the basis of extinguishing materials
- Use of fire extinguisher to fight initial fire
- Action to take when a fire breaks out
- Action to take when workers are trapped in a fire situation
- Action to take when evacuating from buildings
- Fire Prevention
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: 2 Hours incl practice
Venue: 24 Woodlands Loop
Fee (before GST): S$75
Corporate Run: Minimum 8 participants
FWTC Safety Certificate of attendance endorsed by AAT Training Hub Pte Ltd will be awarded to participants who successfully completed the course and passed the practical performance.
Certificate duration is 1 year.
Note: This is not an SCDF Emergency Response Team course.