Mechanical Servicing , Marine Engineering Practices & Power Plant Engineering.
WSH Legal Requirements will also be implemented in this course.
Anyone working in a workshop will benefit from this course, focusing on skillsets required in engine knowledge and repair .
This short course will quickly get engine workers up to speed with the skills and knowledge required to work effectively.
Learners must be above 18 years of age and are assumed to:
• Have a basic knowledge of the relevant sector of work
• Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills (ES) level 3
• Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 3
• Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES level 3; and
• Be medically fit to lift the tools and components
What you will learn in this module:
Target Audience: Workshop/Maintenance staff from any industry
Course Duration: 32 hours
Course Fees: $600 (before GST)
Certification: Successful participants will be issued a certificate and competency card by AAT Training Hub
Our expert teacher was previously a lecturer in mechanical/marine subjects in Singapore Polytechnic and now intends to bring his knowledge to students in Singapore to learn this important skill in the workplace
Note: Learners must be in proper attire for practical assessment