CERT FIRST AID WITH CPR AND AED
This CERT First Aid with CPR and AED course aims to review and refresh the concepts and techniques required in a casualty management situation.
- Employees assigned the role of CERT First Aider
- Introduction to first aid.
- Management of sprains, dislocations, cuts, factures and burns.
- Improvised carrying techniques
- Perform CPR
- Perform AED
- Understand the various casualty management procedures and protocols
- Assessment: Oral Questioning & Practical Performance
This course is conducted by experienced Singapore Red Cross certified trainers and FSM
- Customer’s Premises, or,
- AAT Fire and Emergency Training Centre (24 Woodlands Loop)
- 9 hours
- $110 before GST
For onsite training: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.