Enrol by submitting your completed form to:
- Email to email@example.com
- Register online
- For assistance please call 62924804
All payments must be in cash/cheque payable to “AAT Training Hub Pte. Ltd.” before commencement of course. Only participants who have paid in full are allowed to attend the course. For some courses, full payment is required before the safety cards can be issued.
- Claims to be submitted at point of registration
- A $10 refundable enrolment fee applies. Amount will be issued back to participant upon successful completion.
- Please retain the receipt for this purpose.
PARTICIPANT REQUESTS FOR CHANGE OF ASSESSMENT DATE
- Applicable to only these courses:
- IATA DGR
- WSQ Forklift
- $100 fee applies for each change requested.
- Our course administrator will give you the confirmed date via email
PARTICIPANT CANCELLATION/NO SHOW
- For cancellation/no-show on the course date:100% of course fee will be charged
- For cancellation/no-show less than or equal to 09 days before course start date:50% of course fee will be charged
- For cancellation/no-show more than or equal to 10 days before course start date:0% of course fee will be charged
- Replacements are allowed. This request must be made in email or personally at our office
- Replacements will be assigned to the next available course date and subject to availability
- Requests for replacement participants must be made at least 7 days before course commencement. Any replacements made less than 7 days before the course commencement will be charged 20% of the course fee
All appeals for course results pertaining to training matters must be in writing to Training Director, within 48hrs after the result to the Admin office by Fax: 62934401 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore Citizens/PR are eligible to claim for government funding. Companies must submit online application for training grant to SSG. Please visit www.skillsconnect.gov.sg or contact SSG helpdesk at : 1800 5368333
WSQ courses: 100% for 1 day course and 75% for courses of more than one day(absenteeism recognized only with official documents only)
Candidate must submit Medical Certificate or excuse Letter from Employer for attendance of 75%.
Morning:Arrive after 9.30am- not allowed to sign on the AM attendance
Afternoon:Arrive after 1.30pm- not allowed to sign on the PM attendance
Above contributes to student’s AM(4hrs) and/or PM(4hrs) absence records
All participants and their employers may be requested by AAT to provide feedback on the benefits of the training after the course has completed.
REPLACEMENT OF LOST OR DAMAGED CARDS/CERTIFICATES
- A copy of the Singapore police report and any form of
photo identification(NRIC, Driving License, Passport , Work Permit etc.) is required for ALL courses
except IATA DGR
- Customers should proceed to any of our branches to request for a replacement pass or certificate.
- Please make a call to check if the office is open before coming.
- Replacement fee for 1 safety card: $40
- Replacement fee for 1 certificate: $40
- Please allow at least 7 working days for processing
- Direct Applications: A confirmation letter will be sent to you to confirm the course
(based on the email you provided during registration)
- Company Registration: Your officer in charge will receive a confirmation letter from us via email/.
Please bring this confirmation letter on the first day of the course.
- Our administration staff will print your certificate and authorization cards for your collection once you have received the notification from our office
- Candidates who wish to re-test will need to pay 50% of the total course fees for the re-test(same day/other day)
- For SCWWSH(English entrance exam): Re-test cost is S$53.50(incl GST) per attempt.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
- By submitting your data to us via the registration platforms, you consent to AAT Training Hub sending you relevant course updates and promotions
- For any required re-prints of safety cards, please be advised that we will only be able to retrieve records for the 3 years prior to the date of enquiry.
Post Course Grievances
- We do not entertain post course grievances more than 5 working days from the date of your assessment.
Do ensure that your feedback is being indicated on the evaluation form and/or highlight your grievance during the course/ before the certification process is completed.