Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector Course
This course is designed to meet or exceed the minimum standard for working at height training for a fall prevention equipment inspector (competent person), as required by regulation 12 of WSH (Work-At-Height) regulations 2013.
We teach the Fall Prevention Equipment Inspectors how to understand the specific legal duties which apply to an inspector and carry out detailed inspection a range of key fall arrest equipment.
On completion of this course, learners will have the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to competently inspect a range of typical fall arrest equipment.
- Apply legislations requirement as a fall prevention equipment inspector.
- Identify roles and responsibilities as a fall prevention equipment inspector.
- Identify inspection regime for Inspection of fall prevention equipment
- Identify Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS)
- Identify Fall Arrest Equipment (FAE) for Work-At-Heights
- Inspect and identify defect in fall arrest equipment (FAE) for Work-At-Heights
- Understand the importance of Record keeping
All personal interested in additional experience inspecting personal fall protection equipment. The typical participant is responsible for the care, marking and maintenance of equipment.
Course Entry requirements
Able to read and write English
Medium of Instruction: English
Duration: (8 Hours) Including 60 minutes of Written and Practical Performance (Integrated)
Venue: 15, Kaki Bukit Road 4 or at Customer’s preference
Fee: $256.80 (including GST)
Certificate of completion endorsed by AAT Training Hub Pte Ltd, will be awarded to participants who successfully completed the course and passed the assessments.Enrol Now