CYBER SAFETY-Are you ready?
Do you need to be an IT expert to manage your child’s cyber safety?
NO. But you do need to be equipped with basic knowledge on how to protect your child from harmful online elements in various forms.
Our trainers will guide you through a short 4 hour seminar to improve your cyber safety knowledge and be ready for the challenges that are posed to your child online
- Online Behaviour-How to improve our usage of the internet
- Cyberbullying-Victims and Bullies:How do malicious persons gain access to children
- Digital Footprints-You are everywhere online
- Devices-Secure and Unsecured devices: Learn basic technology security techniques
- Gaming-When is it too much?
- Privacy-Protect yourself from cybercrime and password control
- Social Networks-What are your children exposed to online?
- Spamming-Identifying spam
- Complementing Offline Activities
- 4 hours
- Conducted on Saturdays 9am to 1pm
- $100 per participant
Our trainer’s profile:
- Over 10 years of information technology experience, in international Banks and Security firms
- BSc in Business-UniSIM
- Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering-Nanyang Polytechnic
- ACTA Certified
- Certified Associate in Project Management
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org now to reserve your seat now!