WSQ Perform Stock Control and Housekeeping Operations
This module is developed to enable an individual to acquire the skills and knowledge in performing stock control and housekeeping operations at work. Participants will learn how to apply stock taking procedures and control non-conforming products in their daily work activities.
For logistics practitioners, who want their skills to be certified to the national standard.
For participants who are keen to learn the operations of a Warehouse Assistant.
Apply stock control procedures
- Purpose of stock take plan and its respective details
- Organizational stock take procedure
- Importance of cut-off time when performing stock take
- Types of stock take documentation
- Types of stock discrepancies etc
Control non-conforming products
- Types of non-conforming products
- Methods to segregate non-confirming products
- Organizational procedures to label, record and report non-conforming products
- Implications of not following procedures relating to non-conforming products etc
- Purpose of warehouse layout plan
- Concept of 5S as a guideline
- Stock arrangement methods
- Cleaning and maintenance techniques
- Workplace safety and health practices when performing housekeeping
You may apply for training incentives here at Skills Connect: