International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) – Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel))
Our latest course as a building block towards database management:
This module allows candidates to understand the concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate an ability to use a spreadsheet to produce accurate work outputs.
It also sets out the advanced skills that can be used to produce sophisticated reports, perform complex mathematical and statistical calculations, and improve productivity when using a spreadsheet application.
It is ideal for anyone who needs to know how to go further than simple formulas in spreadsheet tools.
- Work with spreadsheets and save them in different file formats
- Choose built-in options, such as the Help function, within the application to enhance productivity
- Enter data into cells; use good practice in creating lists
- Select, sort and copy, move and delete data edit rows and columns in a worksheet
- Copy, move, delete, and appropriately rename worksheets
- Create mathematical and logical formulas using standard spreadsheet functions; use good practice in formula creation; recognise error values in formulas
- Format numbers and text content in a spreadsheet
- Choose, create, and format charts to communicate information meaningfully
- Adjust spreadsheet page settings
- Check and correct spreadsheet content before finally printing spreadsheets
Book online now
Pre-Requisite: Anyone who wants to acquire skills in spreadsheets editing.
Location: 672A Klang Lane, #01-97
Assessment: Written and Practical on 2nd day
Duration: 2 days (16hr)
Course Fee: $420 (before GST)
Course Language: English
Certification: Certificate issued by ICDL